Infineco was founded by Gerry McCaughey, who has been at the forefront of the sustainability movement in Europe for the past two decades. With a proven track record of leading one of Europe’s award-winning green building companies and influencing both industry-wide standards and environmental legislation, McCaughey possesses first-hand knowledge of what is fact and what is fiction as businesses transition to a sustainable future.
Mission of the Company
To advise companies involved with the built environment and renewable energy on solutions that provide long-term competitive advantages, while maximizing their profit potential and minimizing the risks.
Industry Sectors Served:
- Sustainable Building
- Green building products and services
- Offsite Construction (OSC)
- Offsite Manufacturing (OSM)
- Renewable Energy
- Landfill Gas / Green Gas
- Wood Biomass
Infineco’s core services include:
- Strategic sustainability audits and reviews
- Market-entry strategy development
- Distribution channel expansion
- Offsite construction (OSC) and offsite manufacturing (OSM) planning and implementation
- Investment potential analysis for venture capital funding
For more detailed information, see Consulting Services.